Cine Trix Power Packs
Smart, Clean Portable Power Systems
Cinetrix Portable Power Pack Systems
Smart, Clean Portable Power Systems
The new CINETRIX CUBE system is an integration of the most advanced power components that supply portable, clean power to mobile telescopic camera cranes, lighting and other camera equipment, eliminating the need for trailing power lines or noisy generators.
Our latest CINETRIX CUBE systems feature a 24VDC, DC to AC pure sine wave inverter, 24VDC lithium ion phosphate battery packs with advanced battery management systems (SMART BMS) battery chargers and high quality cables. This modular system allows you to match the capacity needs for each of your production.
PURE SINE WAVE INVERTERS
CINETRIX offers only pure sine wave (THD < 3%) inverters designed for the most demanding mobile and off-grid applications. “Pure sine wave” is the purest form of power and provides smooth, flawless performance without the hum and hiccups that can accompany lower-grade “modified sine wave” systems.
Our inverters provide up to 90% of high efficiency and wide operating temperature range (from -20°C~+50°C) designed for many harsh environments.
The CINETRIX CUBE provides complete protection functions including Input Low Voltage, Overload, Short Circuit, Low Battery Alarm, Input Over Voltage and Over Temperature. Input and Output are fully isolated.
- 2500W Standard (purchase only)
- 3500W Standard (rental and purchase)
- 4000W (special order basis)
BATTERY PACK FEATURES
- Available in 1.8 or 2.5kWh capacities (1.8 for purchase only).
- Digital Management Interface—LCD Display delivers battery operating status, voltage, amps, state of charge. Can also read cell voltages at the push of a button for quick diagnostics.
- State of the art cell management:
- System – Automatically looks after battery health and operator safety. Fast acting circuit interrupter in case of short circuit, Low and high cell voltage protection, active temperature monitor, and solid state limiter switch. No contacts to wear out.
- USB charge ports – 4 ports @ 2A each. For charging electronics.
- Separate charge port – for solar input or charging while in use.
- T-Slotted extruded corners – Easy mounting of battery to vehicles or accessories to battery.
- Rubber feet, handles, light mounts, DC accessories. Batteries are stackable.
- Power saving sleep modes – Battery goes to sleep after a prescribed period of no use.
- Service Port – Panel accessible port for programming, viewing history, or logging data.
- Can be used as stand alone DC supply at 24VDC Nominal, with our inverters, or with a host of accessories under development.
- The CINETRIX CUBE is a high-end power solution for high-end equipment. Safe for all types of 120V, 50 or 60Hz, up to 25 Amperes continuous.
2.5 KWH TESTED RUN TIMES
All dimmers up to max
- 575w LIGHT 3hrs 30 min, continuous, per battery
- 1.2k LIGHT 2hrs 50 min, continuous, per battery
- 2.5k (Arri 2500) LIGHT 50 mins, continuous, per battery
- 200w PAR (Arri 200 Lux) LIGHT 9hrs 45 min, continuous, per battery
- 400W PAR (Arri 400 Lux) LIGHT 5hrs 35 min, continuous, per battery
- 150w LIGHT 18hrs 20 min, continuous, per battery
- 300w LIGHT 9hrs 15 min, continuous, per battery
- 650w LIGHT 4hrs 25 min, continuous, per battery
- 800w (Arri Lite 800) LIGHT 4hrs 40 min, continuous, per battery
- 1.8 Par (Arri M,18) LIGHT 1hr 10min, continuous, per battery
- 2k (Arri T2) LIGHT 1hr 5 min, continuous, per battery
- 2k (Arri Lite 2k) LIGHT 1hr 5 min, continuous, per battery
- 2ft 4b (Kino) LIGHT 12hrs 15 min, continuous, per battery
- 4ft 4b (Kino) LIGHT 14hrs 15 min, continuous, per battery
- LED Light Panel LIGHT 18hrs 45 min, continuous, per battery
- 4 Head 150w Dedo Kit LIGHT 4hrs 40 min, continuous, per battery
- Technocrane 5 hours, normal condition
- Oculus 4-Axis Gimbal Stabilized Head up to 6 hours continuous, per battery
System Energy Information
- Nominal Energy 1.8kWh | 2.56kWh
- Nominal Voltage 24VDC
- Internal Resistance ≤ 0.40 mΩ
- Max Voltage Cutoff 28.8VDC
- Min Voltage Cutoff 21.6
- Max Current Cutoff 100A@ 10 sec | > 200A @10 sec
- Max Inrush Current 600A 1/320th sec
- Thermal Protection Cutoff 105 C (configurable)
- Max Continuous Discharge Rate 72A | 150A
- Recommended SOC Usage SOC : 10% - 90%
- Built in Charge Control Switch Solid State FET 200A
- Internal Built in BMS Balancers
- Charging Time (Standard) 4h
- Separate Solid State Cutoff Solid State FET
- Lithium Iron Phosphate LifePO4
- Cycle Life (@ 80% of orig. capacity)
- 100 % DOD (1400) cycles
- 90 % DOD (1800) cycles
- 80 % DOD (2000) cycles +
Power Savings Information
- Quiescent Draw During Sleep < 10uA @5V
- Full EMS runtime mode 20 mA @5V
- Serial TTL Interface 8N1 57600 baud @5V
- Other wired and wireless protocols are under development
5V USB Output Ports
- Maximum Output 8A @5V
- SD Card Logging MiniSD Card 1GB - 64GB
- Log charge/discharge/temp information in Voltage/Amps/Deg
- Serial Number, Manufacture Date, Duty Cycles
- Maximum Thresholds